Upon condition that the website of Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “this website”) is used in accordance with the terms and conditions stated below (hereinafter, “the website policy”), Takeuchi Mfg. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) provides information about the Company. Anyone accessing this website is considered to have accepted the terms and conditions of the website policy.
Recommended OS and Browser
Please note that the website policy may be changed at any time without prior notice. Any and all changes made to the website policy will be announced on this website. Following the announcement of revisions to the website policy, anyone accessing this website for the first time after the revisions have been made is considered to have accepted the revised website policy.
- To ensure safe and comfortable use of this website, we recommend that the website be viewed in one of the following browsers:
* Using the tab function in Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or other browsers on this website while using multiple tabs simultaneously can cause problems, such as the selected content being taken over by another tab. Please do not use multiple tabs simultaneously.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Firefox latest version
- Google Chrome latest version
- Firefox latest version
- Safari latest version
* The performance guarantee does not apply to full browser preview releases, beta-versions and mobile versions of full browsers.
* Using a system other than a native Japanese OS may lead to some Japanese characters being corrupted and rendered as garbled text.
“Adobe Acrobat Reader” or “Adobe Reader” may be required to view or print PDF files.
This website safely secures personal information using an encryption method called SSL (Secure Socket Layer). To use SSL, no special browser setting is required.
When using the security function corresponding to your browser, personal information – such as real name, address and telephone number – entered by you will automatically be encrypted before being sent/received.
In the unlikely case that a third party is able to intercept the transmitted data, the content of said data will not be stolen. Pages secured by SSL have a lock icon displayed at the bottom of the browser.
* SSL (Secure Socket Layer): A security function used to manage the security of data transmission on the Internet after data encoding.
Copyright of this website
Links to this website
Please note that copyrights and all other rights related to this website, including those for all texts, images, designs, trademarks, symbol marks and other information (hereinafter “the data”) contained in this website, belong to the Company or their original authors or other copyright holders.
Users who attempt to reproduce or save the data within this website – by means of copying, transmitting, distributing or altering the data – for the purpose of private use without prior consent of the Company, original authors or other copyright holders, will be charged with infringement of the Copyright Law unless otherwise permitted under the law.
If you wish to use the data on this website, please make sure to contact the Company beforehand to obtain approval. However, please understand that approval will not always be granted.
[Examples of rejected data usage requests]
Whereas the information that appears on this website is expected to be as accurate as possible, the Company does not provide any guarantee whatsoever regarding the completeness and accuracy of the information.
- １）When the data contains a portrait;
２）When the data contains a production and/or a trademark of a third party;
３）When the method/purpose of usage is regarded as inappropriate by the Company.
Use of this website (for viewing and/or information collection) shall be made at the user’s own risk.
Furthermore, the Company bears no responsibility for any damages incurred from use of the information, or from inability to use the information, on the website.
You may link to this website from other websites without first receiving permission and/or approval, but we request that you contact the person at the Company in charge of links to let them know.